Tuesday 4 November 2014

What If

What if death is not the ultimate end? I have taken my time to analyse this phenomenon called 'death'. Often times, when someone dies, I see this sober comments and gesture from friends and loved ones. Invariably, they will psychologically disassociate themselves from such a deceased person. Consequently, I have been thinking lately; what if the life beyond is better than the life here? Its not enough for us to send parting messages to our loved ones when they die, but its preferable to believe that they have gone to a better place. Heaven? Hell? Whichever. Yes! Hell is real, but can God stand to condemn his own? I don't know. Life is man's ultimate test, the toils and turmoils; and then when he dies, he is free of all these. Even as a billionaire, life has a way making you uncomfortable either with fear of the unknown or fear of losing what has been made over the years. For me, the life beyond is better, more relaxing, better enjoyment and free of pain, worry and problem. So when someone dies, just smile and wish him a blissful stay in forever land.....#thinkingaloud

No comments:

Post a Comment